Welcome to the
Tri-Cities Autism Thrift Store.
We are super excited to share our new business and our opportunity.
Our thrift store will offer job-training opportunities for those with Autism and other intellectual disabilities.
Our non-profit business will also be using proceeds from our sales to help support other local Autism organizations.
Items We Accept
- Clean re-sellable clothing
- Clean re-sellable bedding, curtains, towels
- Household goods
- Small furniture
- Office Supplies
- DVDs and CDs
- Electrical/mechanical items (clean, complete, working 100%; include instructions if available)
Items We Do Not Accept
- Large appliances
- Car seats or booster seats
- Cribs (with slats wider than 2"),
- Baby carriers
- Workout or Exercise Equipment
- Electronics - TV's, computers, monitors, printers, software (older than 3 years), fax machines, word processors.