Welcome to the
Tri-Cities Autism Thrift Store.
We are super excited to share our new business and our opportunity.
Our thrift store isn't your typical second hand store. We will be providing quality up-cycled items plus an opportunity for those with Autism and other intellectual disabilities to obtain job skills training.
Our non-profit business will also be using proceeds from our sales to help support other local Autism organizations.
Items We Accept
- Clean re-sellable clothing
- Clean re-sellable bedding, curtains, towels
- Household goods
- Small furniture
- DVDs and CDs
- Electrical/mechanical items (clean, complete, working 100%; include instructions if available)
Items We Do Not Accept
- Large appliances
- Car seats or booster seats
- Cribs (with slats wider than 2"),
- Baby carriers
- Workout or Exercise Equipment
- Electronics - TV's, computers, monitors, printers, software (older than 3 years), fax machines, word processors